Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOD APPLICATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOONEY
[MOD]
[MOD]
LOONEY

MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: MOD APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:13 am

Name: looney

Time Zone: eastern

Languages Spoken: english spanish and some italian

Do you have MOD experience? yes vast exp in phpbb, vbulletin, joomla and so many others

Are you familiar with using forum functions and features? yes i have alot of exp using all the functions

Are you familiar with html, bbc or php codes? yes i can reskin the fourms make coustom pages and so on

What other skills do you have? microsoft office, php nuke, php Fussion, Xoops, Mambo, phpbb 2 and 3
SMF.

About yourself: well i am a married man with 2 kids one which is in college and the other in middle school

hobbies: playing games online, xbox 360, RPG, restoring cars

Why do you want to be a MOD: this is a good Question I feel that if i can help a member of the community

Get there game going or with Genral help but there is alot to being a MOD on the fourms you have to be

ready to answer all Questions thrown at you stop flame wars before they get out of hand help with

donations on how to do this and getting to know Great Members of this Large community
Back to top Go down
http://www.prisonplanet.com
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 am

Gratz dude...
Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1