Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[VGM] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayush316

ayush316

[VGM] Application Empty
PostSubject: [VGM] Application   [VGM] Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm

[VGM] Application
--------------------------------------
Name: ki11tr0y (Real name is known by the owner of the server)

Timezone: In summer (Central Time America) In winter (Eastern Time America) because they dont have Day Light Savings in Colombia

Languages Spoken: Hindi,English,i Know decent amount of spanish but still am learning more along with French.

How strong is your knowledge about the game? I have hacked the game so i can Edit Data.Pak edit Share folders can hack game also with CE, also know how to make scripts and update the scripts in CE and also have about 3 years of experience with unpacking and packing game and overall hacking the game itself.

Did you ever hacked the game before? Obviously Yes

What other computer skills do you have? You already know my skills about the game but i dont know what exactly you mean by PC , leave a comment and i will Edit my post later.

About yourself: I am a 15 year old Indian living in Colombia atm, i move every 3 years to a new country and i just moved from DC Virginia,USA area about 3 months ago and will be living here for next 3 years.

Why do you want to be a VGM: I want to be a GM but then we going to have Haters calling me a kid and a lot of complications with it but if i qualify to be one Hit me up. Back to the topic i want to be a VGM simply because atm i am toooo lazy to level a character and i know since its a new server with the newest features its going to be number 1 target of the hackers, so i simply want to prevent that. Now i will Go work on my GM application but my main purpose of applying for both of them is to prevent this server from hackers.
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

[VGM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VGM] Application   [VGM] Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

I could see you more as a VGM as your inactive alot. And VGM's not that important in game play. So yes from me for a VGM position.
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

[VGM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VGM] Application   [VGM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 am

Yes For VGM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[VGM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VGM] Application   [VGM] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VGM] Application
Page 1 of 1