Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MOD] Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rawrzangel

[MOD] Application. Empty
PostSubject: [MOD] Application.   [MOD] Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Name: (First)Angel (Middle)Kathy:D (Last)Lopez
Timezone: PST
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Japanese, very little Vietnamese.
How strong is your knowledge about the game? My knowledge of playing Dekaron game's are good I know most classes and skill's, skill tree's and skill bar set up for beginner's to expert status.
Did you ever hacked the game before? Sadly, I have hacked lol.
What other computer skills do you have? I am somewhat very intelligent to other thing's beside's a Computer. But I know the least to set up, and help other's out on it. "Cell phone > Girl ftw<3 Txt"
About yourself: I don't play favorite's, I treat everyone the same but Label as my bestfriend/friend. I am kind of a bitch if you're on my bad side or are rude or disrespectful, as of other's or some know. I kind of want to be treated with Respect and I will give back what your mood is to me. "Game Wise" : I was a GM for 2moons and I was a Administrator for a game called Gunz "IJJI.com"
Why do you want to be a MOD: I would want to be a MOD for the site because I would want to help other's with problem's they are having situation's with. Also be making there download, or even game play very easy and ery well known this is a good game, not a bad game full of hacking etc.. The thing's usually game's get but get fixed.
Back to top Go down
Senior

[MOD] Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Application.   [MOD] Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm

good luck!
Back to top Go down

[MOD] Application.
Page 1 of 1