Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayush316

ayush316

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Name: ki11tr0y
Time Zone: GMT -05:00 (Figured this should be easier)
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English, A good amount of Spanish but still learning and French
Do you have GM experience in 2moons or Dekaron? Yes, For about 3 days i guess on Rusaki.
Are you familiar with using GM commands? Yes, i have hacked a GM acc so i know.
Are you familiar with Server Database? a little since Rusaki didnt let Gm have access to database
What other skills do you have? i can hack dekaron and nuke it completely, and i have more PC knoledge over the regular person using PC.
About yourself: its there in the VGM app.
Why do you want to be a GM: like vietb0i everygame has its flaws and it would be LOT easier if i use a GM acc to catch hackers i suppose plus i know a lot more about this game and i could help the common public with the game and be fair to everyone.
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Mehh if ur more active ingame i could say yes. But you seem only active in vent. Have you even lvl'd a char from 1 to max on the server yet?
Back to top Go down
ayush316

ayush316

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:20 pm

ahh yes, i even have one on rusaki and every server we've played but i met u in Rusaki which was when i was moving to colombia and some other reasons, now i am settled and stufff soo its alllllllllll good........ and i am not active cause someone told me its no use untill the server is like ummm with more features and stuff which would be now i suppose.

actually i am patching as we speak.

plus my vacations are starting next week soo i would be on atleast 9 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Application
Page 1 of 1