Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nosferatus GM APPlication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nos215

Nosferatus GM APPlication Empty
PostSubject: Nosferatus GM APPlication   Nosferatus GM APPlication Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:56 am

Name: Ghaith
Time Zone: +4 GMT
Languages Spoken: English , Arabic , French and Spanish(Basic)
Do you have GM experience in 2moons or Dekaron? nop
Are you familiar with using GM commands? Yes
Are you familiar with Server Database? Somewhat
What other skills do you have? Finance , Translations , StockMarket Investments
About yourself: interested in 10s Cars, Speed , Girls , Basketball , Iron , Games
Why do you want to be a GM:

i was caught by a GM in 2moons and it felt bad to loose a hi lvl account(what goes around comes around) its my time to have fun^^. Honestly , to help the committee i kno my self i wont be a corrupt one + my GMT is good cuz when the main or head GM sleep im available so the server will be monitored on 24/7 so that hackers or scammers will be prosecuted and banned based on their crime.

Other than that im retired as a player on 2moons. Basically to be a GM is to be able to cooperate and help each and every person in the staff commitee and together we will all succeed.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon

Quote :
I would Rather Push a Chevy than drive a Ford
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatus GM APPlication   Nosferatus GM APPlication Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:06 am

Yes From Me
I am sure u will be Great GM Smile
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

vietb0i

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatus GM APPlication   Nosferatus GM APPlication Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 am

hell yer known this guy for 2-3 years
had gamin experience wit him in many dekaron servers/2moons
even on the chinese private server back in the days wen we had to use google translator to register
very trustworthy + helpful
yes from me
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatus GM APPlication   Nosferatus GM APPlication Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:00 am

nos215 wrote:
About yourself: interested in 10s Cars, Speed , Girls , Basketball , Iron , Games

i was caught by a GM in 2moons and it felt bad to loose a hi lvl account(what goes around comes around) its my time to have fun^^. Honestly , to help the committee i kno my self i wont be a corrupt one + my GMT is good cuz when the main or head GM sleep im available so the server will be monitored on 24/7 so that hackers or scammers will be prosecuted and banned based on their crime.

Other than that im retired as a player on 2moons. Basically to be a GM is to be able to cooperate and help each and every person in the staff commitee and together we will all succeed.

Quote :

LoL @ ur skillz. Im not sure how they will help peeps in game? But gl with ur app. santa
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

vietb0i

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatus GM APPlication   Nosferatus GM APPlication Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 am

MyNipplesHurt wrote:
nos215 wrote:

Quote :

LoL @ ur skillz. Im not sure how they will help peeps in game? But gl with ur app. santa

translating can help foreign players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatus GM APPlication   Nosferatus GM APPlication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nosferatus GM APPlication
Page 1 of 1