Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.

Go down 
+10
jacko64
darkair2155
_Omni_
hoover
Hades
down_low
MistaMO
ayush316
Outsider
MyNipplesHurt
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Empty
PostSubject: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

In vent today Omni has given 31st Jan the absoute latest date when the client will go live. But from today until then the launch can be imminent. So finger's crossed it's sooner rather than later. Also for the Beta Testers who joined b4 the Client goes live: When clients get merged some files dont match, some items maybe deleted. All Beta testers will be given Exclusive items that no one else ingame will have.

Last edited by MyNipplesHurt on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Outsider

Outsider

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 pm

this would be nice What a Face .oO go Omni.... go Omni cheers
Back to top Go down
ayush316

ayush316

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:49 pm

yay my exams will end by then and i can pllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy again beech

about the acc thing, if we are getting them can i or we get like 2000 coins, I NEED A RESKILL BADLY@!!!! PWEASE!!! i swearrrrrrrr i will never ask for anything or complain bout game for atleast 5 months and i will be way more active.... not because u give me coins, because server will be up!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_cheers Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_cheers Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_cheers Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_cheers Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
MistaMO

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:00 am

i like dope stuff
Back to top Go down
down_low

PostSubject: Items may be DELETED :(   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 am

Dang that sucks that some items maybe deleted. Hopefully my 145 +8 Noble weapon doesn't get deleted.
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:13 am

Let's hope Everything will be good

ALL HAIL OMNI ALL HAIL OMNI
Back to top Go down
hoover

hoover

PostSubject: jeeezz..   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

i hope my +9 staff wont deleted too... :S ...keep up your good work omni.. ^^
Back to top Go down
_Omni_
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [color=red]Sorry for the delay.[/color]   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:42 pm

The server is currently being upgraded and all database and files will be transfered to the new server. There should be alot less lagg than before. Also everyone that made a an account before the server goes live will get a item that no one else in the live server will get. You can wear it, keep it, sell it or trade it, it's up to you. Another note I know that it is Feb. been file transfer to the new server was a pain as it was ran on a different platform and configuration, but atleast it's more secure.

Another note: The new client has anti [GM] hacks built in. If someone uses cheatengine to do the invisibility or GM, they will automatically be banned for 3 days, this is a script built into the game to make the server more fun and fair for everyone.
There is also a script made to detect memory changes to the data.pak files. So anyone editing the .pak file with winhex will make the game unstable and crash alot and it will say client version does not match. Anyone that tries to skill hack or unpack the data.pak will result in the game closing and booting them off the game automatically, this is also a feature being worked on with the CRC check (cyclic redundacy check)

Thanks for being patient. As the time is nearly here. Also the server is up. Enjoy.

Live is comming... i can smell it.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron.forummotion.com
darkair2155

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Hades wrote:
Let's hope Everything will be good

ALL HAIL OMNI ALL HAIL OMNI

haha, sounds like a cult.
Back to top Go down
Outsider

Outsider

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm

yea sounds good, but i understand it right that you don`t have a date when the new client is ready for download....right ? and we don`t have to create new acc`s the old acc are still running ??!! ^^ omg....my english ^^
Back to top Go down
jacko64

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 pm

2 feb and nuthing yet
Back to top Go down
SuperSonic112

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Server's down for the live!!!!
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Imperial Release on HOLD   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 am

Omni announced in vent the new client wont be released atm. If you want a reason for this Pm him on the forums, tks.
Back to top Go down
Adel

Adel

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 am

Well Dave i guess its time to move on. Omni 1 thing bro. If you couldnt do it or just didnt have time you should have just passed that info on to the players who have been waiting for you to come out with the product you promised. I understand it is alot of work, but you either do it or dont. There are many devs that can help you unless you just gave up. Well anywho, thanx for the ability to play for a while and i truely liked your ideas.

LAdies and gents who we have met through this sever, had a blast for what its worth. I ve seen em come and go and this is just another one, so i hope to see you guys somewhere. Be well all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
streakineast

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 pm

He hasnt Quit its just taking a little more time then he tho. i think......
Back to top Go down
darkair2155

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Adel wrote:
Well Dave i guess its time to move on. Omni 1 thing bro. If you couldnt do it or just didnt have time you should have just passed that info on to the players who have been waiting for you to come out with the product you promised. I understand it is alot of work, but you either do it or dont. There are many devs that can help you unless you just gave up. Well anywho, thanx for the ability to play for a while and i truely liked your ideas.

LAdies and gents who we have met through this sever, had a blast for what its worth. I ve seen em come and go and this is just another one, so i hope to see you guys somewhere. Be well all!!!!!

Adel, the project has been delayed due to some unforseen circumstances. some of the players were made aware, just that the beta testing will continue a little longer than anticipated. once the issues are resolved, the project will then commence. the delay isnt due to the work load, or the lack of experience to do so, as you may have already experienced in the beta. again, your input is appreciate and the loyal tester will be complemented as promised when the game goes live. once the issues are resolved, everyone will soon be notified. your patience is appreciated and thank you for playing.
Back to top Go down
hoover

hoover

PostSubject: whatsup   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 pm

yo to all nigas around here...so whatsup with a game????anything new..???so what fate you still gonna fix it or what...everybody is waiting for you...everyone cant wait for it...if u cant make it...and then i guess u should help me fix rusaki server...coz we cant connect in that server ...
Back to top Go down
Reomines

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi , i didn't play before on that server , But i've heard alot of good stuff in it , Slasher told me about it if any of u know him .
when the server comes on , there is a team coming in Very Happy
i used to play Rusaki but im sick of it , A7 messed up everything :S
I hope it's gona be much better here.

i've read the other posts , good job for the staff team , Keep up the good work guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.   Omni Announced Client launch is very soon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omni Announced Client launch is very soon.
Page 1 of 1