Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Application for iTouch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iTouch

iTouch

[GM] Application for iTouch Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Application for iTouch   [GM] Application for iTouch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Hello everyone, this is my application for [GM]

Name: iTouch and my real name is Mario
Country: Currently I live New York City, US but i was born in europe
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Languages Spoken: English, Polish, Russian, and some Spanish
Do you have GM experience in 2moons or Dekaron? Yes, I was GM on EG server for 4 months and quit due to problems with the owner. Then moved to a new server owned by SkyFury and i got the GM position there as well. However, it failed and the server never came out. As i was playin on all those pservers i also played 2moons/abbadon. Had a 16x mage and a VGM characater. If u wanna know the names of my personal char and VGM char pme in private.
Are you familiar with using GM commands? Yes, Of course
Are you familiar with Server Database? I do have some knowledge on the server datebase but not to the point to work with it on my own.
What other skills do you have? As i said ive played 2moons and most pservers out there. In total, Ive been playin 2moons/Dekaron for 3 years. I aslo know how to use photoshop and i am pretty good at it.
About yourself: My name is Mario and i am 21 years old. Currently attending college on Long Island, Stony Brook. This is my junoir year and i am majoring in Computer Info Systems. Well i also love going out and have some good time to enjoy my life instead sitting and studing all day Smile And i LOVE playing soccer and watch my girlfriend playing professional tennis for college Wink
Why do you want to be a GM To show share my experience with other fellow GM and with the community. To make events that people would never thought of. To help dekaron imperial hackerless and to help anyone with anything that i am able to do.

Also wanted to add that i am active and play when i get a chance
Thank YoU for taking your time in reading my application
Hope u make the right choice

Peace iTouch
"I'd rather die than STOP trying"

Last edited by iTouch on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application for iTouch   [GM] Application for iTouch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:01 pm

iTouch wrote:
Hello everyone[color=brown]"I'd rather die than STOP trying"
. I hv a question which way would you kill urself? I know death by PUSSY hehe. GL with ur application m8. Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application for iTouch   [GM] Application for iTouch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 am

Good luck mar
i kinda liked ur App Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application for iTouch   [GM] Application for iTouch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Application for iTouch
Page 1 of 1