Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mage all mest up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigwheel

bigwheel

mage all mest up Empty
PostSubject: mage all mest up   mage all mest up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm

to start imitid flash works only when it wants to , the buffs dont work rite thay make the mage get extra hp and shield everytime u hit it with like no cool down. i tryed to send a pic but cant i gess i just dont know how but will keep trying. spoiled still does not work at all the 2 trans ups work but its still not rite thay are there 1 min then the next thay are gone. now, i took my wings off and i still have the same thing. buffs still give me to much shield and hp for infinity. i keep dcing from the abbys and the agency.i did cqs and the 1s i did i dident see a prob. So looking good there. Itanked the 200 foot boss out at 77 map and i asked for some help to see if it work and got none. but im still looking forward to good things to come hang in there and keep a open mind. TY.....
Back to top Go down

mage all mest up
Page 1 of 1