Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theoreticly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rawrzangel

Theoreticly Empty
PostSubject: Theoreticly   Theoreticly Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Hmhmh I know I am not like a GM/MOD, "If I was a GM/MOD" You would think if we would have a brilliant staff of Imperial Associate's you would think we can make like 2moons? But actually more into detail and make it alittle better than 2moons. Decoration's.

Examples:
Halloween - Having jack "o" laturn's everywhere in Parka Temple, Heiharp, Loa Castle, Braiken Castle. Having costume's like for female character's having, "Hero Costume's". Cat Woman, Superman. You get the picture.

Christmas - Having same thing but similar to 2moons having Christmas gift's randomly everywhere, Tree's as well and some broken orniment's. Costume's as well having elf or even santa costume's.

Thanksgiving - Maybe have a few turky's run around and have table's scattered in place's where people nearly go and have pumpkin pie like slice's etc..

Staff's birthday - Announe on the "Ingame" that it's a MOD/GM Birthday and possibly have something like Balloons scattered.

Easter - Like all the other's have some animal's Ingame running around as allthe other's do.

Squirt's Idea's : Theese are only Idea's or "Suggestion's" to what it said earlier. Hopefully when this game goe's out of Beta. It can actually hapen
Back to top Go down

Theoreticly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Imperial :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: