Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siege castle owners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

Siege castle owners Empty
PostSubject: Siege castle owners   Siege castle owners Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:15 am

i was thinking about how to make the owners wants to keep their castle and this idea came on my mind:

1-the thing about the akris that drops argate (nice 1)

also i was thinking about making a small map for the siege castle owners and the mobs drops 2 things

Obsdian(the things u get from crespo run) magic stone books(90dg)instead of making the 130 mobs drops it

and make the siege castle owners doesn't need to do crespo so they can be brag about it Twisted Evil

share ur ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: Siege castle owners   Siege castle owners Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:32 am

Perhaps. I also think that the Siege owners could get their name added inplace of Tomik in braiken and loa. When they lose siege, then the NEW owners get their Leader's or Guild name instead. Another Bragging right.
Back to top Go down
Bowhoe

Bowhoe

PostSubject: Re: Siege castle owners   Siege castle owners Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Well in 2moons the idea was when u win siege the GMs spawn mobs that give u exp and drop devines / + items and gems. so you might wanna spawn some mobs at the end giving them nice EXP to let low lvls come in and some 30% talis maybe or 10% gems. coz bragging rights isnt much and free teleport wow lol.
Back to top Go down
_Omni_
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Siege castle owners   Siege castle owners Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:53 am

MyNipplesHurt wrote:
Perhaps. I also think that the Siege owners could get their name added inplace of Tomik in braiken and loa. When they lose siege, then the NEW owners get their Leader's or Guild name instead. Another Bragging right.

There will be no more Tomik in the upcomming patches that is going to be released really soon.

-There will be a new Map called the Loa/Braiken Agency. To get to this agency you can teleport to it via Braiken or Loa teleports.
- There will be an NPC in there selling your normal goods
- There will be and exchange center for all your wings and buff candies.
- There will be a guy with over 100 Quests, ranging in levels and difficulties. All quests will be custom and give custom rewards.
- There may also be a Commision Quest Board to redeem your prizes from All of the commission quests
- There will also be a Teleporter to teleport you to other maps.

Keep the ideas comming.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron.forummotion.com
_Omni_
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Siege castle owners   Siege castle owners Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 am

MasterofDeath wrote:
i was thinking about how to make the owners wants to keep their castle and this idea came on my mind:

1-the thing about the akris that drops argate (nice 1)

also i was thinking about making a small map for the siege castle owners and the mobs drops 2 things

Obsdian(the things u get from crespo run) magic stone books(90dg)instead of making the 130 mobs drops it

and make the siege castle owners doesn't need to do crespo so they can be brag about it Twisted Evil

share ur ideas Very Happy

Nice ideas keep them comming.

I was thinking of spawning relics hidden in the siege castle every day for a week that will drop some nice items. Maybe the crespo, crevice items can be included inside the relics.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege castle owners   Siege castle owners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege castle owners
Page 1 of 1