Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another theory or Idea

Go down 
+2
Hades
rawrzangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rawrzangel

Another theory or Idea Empty
PostSubject: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Instead of the weapon's example as of "Dekaron Rusaki" glowing like a lighter +7-+9. How about make it see through weapon. I would try to give hint's or even Idea's of what to make another thing more "Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh" to be an eye opener to. Like even fliying mount's or even jump action.

Examples :
To actually compare not steal any Idea's what about Marriage ingame? Getting married etc.

Mounts that attack with the owner of it. "D-Shop Mount".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege bug's : I've been through now I have been in private server's to actually know what bug's are in. Attacking statue's, the defense and magic resistance toward's it, well actually Siege. Fighting against other Guilds.

Guild bug (1) : The guild stash to actually fix and have a Guild Ritual. Cause I have been with 2moons from the beta, was fixed there to have a Stash "Guild". Not anymore ever since Hosea was removed and the other server was too.

Disconnection : When you're being attacked, pvping, pking, pve. Anywhere to not get disconnection from spamming the same Skill as alway's over and over again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know they're simple thing's that are like pointless but something's that are so small can make a difference to gameplay to player's, and member's.

PS : May I costumize and Amber also the Costume's for girls? I wanna do coloring them and be good too:D!!
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 am

Disconnection : When you're being attacked, pvping, pking, pve. Anywhere to not get disconnection from spamming the same Skill as alway's over and over again.

i like this 1 but its the client :/
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am

rawrzangel wrote:
Instead of the weapon's example as of "Dekaron Rusaki" glowing like a lighter +7-+9. How about make it see through weapon. I would try to give hint's or even Idea's of what to make another thing more "Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh" to be an eye opener to. Like even fliying mount's or even jump action.

Examples :
To actually compare not steal any Idea's what about Marriage ingame? Getting married etc.

Mounts that attack with the owner of it. "D-Shop Mount".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege bug's : I've been through now I have been in private server's to actually know what bug's are in. Attacking statue's, the defense and magic resistance toward's it, well actually Siege. Fighting against other Guilds.

Guild bug (1) : The guild stash to actually fix and have a Guild Ritual. Cause I have been with 2moons from the beta, was fixed there to have a Stash "Guild". Not anymore ever since Hosea was removed and the other server was too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know they're simple thing's that are like pointless but something's that are so small can make a difference to gameplay to player's, and member's.

PS : May I costumize and Amber also the Costume's for girls? I wanna do coloring them and be good too:D!!
Your taking the piss right? Only a woman wld suggest getting married ingame. lol, Actually it wld be funny if we could turn up and pk the whole wedding party. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:46 am

LMFAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

vietb0i

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:47 am

we all know who the priest
OMNI =]
Back to top Go down
rawrzangel

PostSubject: elk   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Well I would the the wife telling the husband to attack like a pawn in chess
Back to top Go down
LOONEY
[MOD]
[MOD]
LOONEY

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 am

let the kentucky wedding begin hee haw
Back to top Go down
http://www.prisonplanet.com
Adel

Adel

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Lets just beat the living crap out of ourselves and call it a day!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another theory or Idea   Another theory or Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another theory or Idea
Page 1 of 1