Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consequences for going niete.

Go down 
4 posters

Watcha think?
All the options sound interesting.
Consequences for going niete. Vote_lcap14%Consequences for going niete. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Chance of losing equipped gear ONLY.
Consequences for going niete. Vote_lcap29%Consequences for going niete. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Chance of losing items in inventory ONLY.
Consequences for going niete. Vote_lcap14%Consequences for going niete. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Chance of losing pk points ONLY.
Consequences for going niete. Vote_lcap29%Consequences for going niete. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
None of the above.
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DoomedFenrir

Consequences for going niete. Empty
PostSubject: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi, it's that time of day again.

I was thinking of adding consequences for dying while being niete (completely ripped from dekaron extreme).
Consequences could vary...

Chance of losing your equipped gear

Chance of losing an item in inventory

Chance of losing pk points

etc...

I think this could add a lot of fun into the game, risks are always a nice touch. This was actually one of my favorite feature in Extreme, even though I lost my items in the process. PK points wouldn't be as easily earned, even pking noobs near crespo would give it a bit of adrenaline rush.
Anyways, let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

I like the pking ingame. It cheer's me up BIGtime. Why give peeps a penality for pking? There was talk of a map being made where u can pk on with out going red and after pking you can still use all ur skills. Dunno if its made yet. But sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
DoomedFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 pm

I dunno, I guess it's the thrill you get from chasing a niete and visa-versa. It was really fun in extreme so I thought it'd be good here as well.

And if you think about it, it's also a good way of catching hackers. If they turn niete and are surrounded by people, chances are, they are gonna use w/e tactic necessary to get away from the situation.
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 am

Perhaps, but it's not our job to catch Hacker's. That's the job of the staff. Im not spending my time doing their job, when i could be going niete on every1 i see.
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

vietb0i

PostSubject: Re: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 am

lol it'l make some ppl scared of going red , my vote is no
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:17 am

only 1 Yes for losing pk points
gears/weapons/items a Big NO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consequences for going niete.   Consequences for going niete. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consequences for going niete.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Imperial :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: