Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 [GM] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rawrzangel



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27
Location : Twilight<3 :D

PostSubject: [GM] Application   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Name:(First)Angel (Middle)Kathy (Last)Lopez
Age: 18
Country: California
Time Zone: PST
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Japanese, very little Vietnamese Very Happy
Do you have GM experience in 2moons or Dekaron? Yes I have experience of being a GM ingame. I was a 2moons GM and a Administrator for two seperate Games.
Are you familiar with using GM commands? Yes I am familiar with GM Commands.
Are you familiar with Server Database? Yes alot of experience with this too Very Happy
What other skills do you have? I know when to be fair and not. Example as being fair, if I am on my GM Account and see a friend and ban them. For reason's of being a Hacker etc.. Catching and having proof is fair enough and not "favoriting"
About yourself:It's on my MOD Application of "rawrzangel"Very Happy
Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because also as I want to be a MOD. I want to help people ingame with bug's they see and get in and with Hackers. Foul language, racism etc..
Back to top Go down
Senior



Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm

sounds like she can handle her men i give her 1 up lol
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 am

No From Me.
Reason:About yourself: I don't play favorite's, I treat everyone the same . I am kind of a bitch if you're on my bad side or are rude or disrespectful, as of other's or some know. I kind of want to be treated with Respect

Once u ur a gm,u need to know that many ppls won't be kind to u and they will be (rude) and will get on ur bad side also they won't be very respectful,u need to know how to deal with those kind of ppls

Anyway GoodLuck
Back to top Go down
Kainoa

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 28
Location : Paradise Hawaii

PostSubject: one for me   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 am

love yah more!!
Back to top Go down
Abomination

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 29
Location : 7th Density

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 am

rawrzangel wrote:
Name:(First)Angel (Middle)Kathy (Last)Lopez
Age: 18
Country: California
Time Zone: PST
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Japanese, very little Vietnamese Very Happy
Do you have GM experience in 2moons or Dekaron? Yes I have experience of being a GM ingame. I was a 2moons GM and a Administrator for two seperate Games.
Are you familiar with using GM commands? Yes I am familiar with GM Commands.
Are you familiar with Server Database? Yes alot of experience with this too Very Happy
What other skills do you have? I know when to be fair and not. Example as being fair, if I am on my GM Account and see a friend and ban them. For reason's of being a Hacker etc.. Catching and having proof is fair enough and not "favoriting"
About yourself:It's on my MOD Application of "rawrzangel"Very Happy
Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because also as I want to be a MOD. I want to help people ingame with bug's they see and get in and with Hackers. Foul language, racism etc..



Can you give us a brief description of the GM commands , how are they used and what do they do.


Back to top Go down
rawrzangel



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27
Location : Twilight<3 :D

PostSubject: O:   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm

GM Commands :

GM DISTRIBUTE
GM PLAYERCOUNT
GM SUMMON [PC ID]
GM RETURN [PC ID]
GM ITEMDROPRATIO [ItemDropRatio] - 1.0

GM MONEYDROPRATIO [MoneyDropRatio] - 1.0
GM MOVEMAP [MAPINDEX] [X] [Y]
GM RESET_ALLMONSTER
GM RESETMONSTER [MONSTERINDEX]
GM ghostmode - on/off
Back to top Go down
Abomination

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 29
Location : 7th Density

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm

rawrzangel wrote:
GM Commands :

GM DISTRIBUTE
GM PLAYERCOUNT
GM SUMMON [PC ID]
GM RETURN [PC ID]
GM ITEMDROPRATIO [ItemDropRatio] - 1.0

GM MONEYDROPRATIO [MoneyDropRatio] - 1.0
GM MOVEMAP [MAPINDEX] [X] [Y]
GM RESET_ALLMONSTER
GM RESETMONSTER [MONSTERINDEX]
GM ghostmode - on/off


yeah , its easy to name them.

How do you spawn a monster.

Explain breifly
Back to top Go down
rawrzangel



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27
Location : Twilight<3 :D

PostSubject: there   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 pm

/gm callmonsters <monster index code> <how much monster you want>
/gm callmonsters 3720 10
/gm callmonsters 3721 10
/gm callmonsters 3722 10
/gm callmonsters 3723 10
/gm callmonsters 3724 10
/gm callmonsters 3725 10
/gm callmonsters 3726 10
/gm callmonsters 3727 10
Back to top Go down
Abomination

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 29
Location : 7th Density

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm

rawrzangel wrote:
/gm callmonsters <monster index code> <how much monster you want>
/gm callmonsters 3720 10
/gm callmonsters 3721 10
/gm callmonsters 3722 10
/gm callmonsters 3723 10
/gm callmonsters 3724 10
/gm callmonsters 3725 10
/gm callmonsters 3726 10
/gm callmonsters 3727 10


Interesting.
What monsters did you just mention?
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

21 questions lol
Back to top Go down
Abomination

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 29
Location : 7th Density

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:13 pm

vietb0i wrote:
21 questions lol


Re-count.

Was checking something out and it turned out like i imagined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eLPsycho

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:08 pm

[GM]Abomination wrote:
vietb0i wrote:
21 questions lol


Re-count.

Was checking something out and it turned out like i imagined Very Happy

i like abomination ^^, ur name sound like my friend LOL
Back to top Go down
eLPsycho

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12 pm

rawrzangel wrote:
/gm callmonsters <monster index code> <how much monster you want>
/gm callmonsters 3720 10
/gm callmonsters 3721 10
/gm callmonsters 3722 10
/gm callmonsters 3723 10
/gm callmonsters 3724 10
/gm callmonsters 3725 10
/gm callmonsters 3726 10
/gm callmonsters 3727 10

that is Ancient Relics -.-
Back to top Go down
hoover

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 26
Location : SomeWhere In Hawaii!!! Ya 808 Bitch

PostSubject: Abomination lol   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm

infinite question... wahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   

Back to top Go down
 
[GM] Application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Imperial :: Staff Application-
Jump to: