Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read first before reporting bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Omni_
Admin
Admin

Read first before reporting bug Empty
PostSubject: Read first before reporting bug   Read first before reporting bug Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 pm

_Omni_ wrote:
Hi everyone so far these are the know bugs that have been reported by you beta testers. Please test this in game and confirm if it is true ir false, so that I can fix it a.s.a.p. Thank you.

- Alot of skills bugged, buff, don't show, effects dont show.
I am aware of this and the reason is that I have all the effects and buff working on my side, I just have to give you the update to the client.

- 180 Set don't break when failing at +10, +11, +12. It just goes to 0.
Can someone confirm this? (FIXED)

- Stats on 180 set don't really add what the stats say. (false) Gears give the right stats.

- Cash Shop Talismans +20%, +25%, +30% don't work.
I will check the files and test and see if this is true or false, but until then test it out if you can. Just remember a +30% talisman is only 12% more than a regular talisman.

- User can't see effect but the person you used the skill on, can see the effect.
I found out this wierd bug where when you are using the mage skill to paralyze: on your creen you see burning effect only.
But on the person that you cast it on: they see a glass sheild paralyzing them. Test around in PVP. Alot of the effects will bee seen by your opponent and vice versa. This will be fixed soon.

so far this was reported to me, I will look into it, meanwhile please report more buggs in this section.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron.forummotion.com
Kainoa

Kainoa

Read first before reporting bug Empty
PostSubject: YO SIR   Read first before reporting bug Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 am

YO SIR TNX FOR EVERYTHING UR DA MODAFAKIN BEAST!!!
Back to top Go down

Read first before reporting bug
Page 1 of 1