Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Application

Go down 
+3
LOONEY
MyNipplesHurt
bigwheel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigwheel

bigwheel

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Name: BigWheel
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Languages Spoken: English
Do you have GM experience in 2Moons or Dekaron? No
Are you familiar with using GM commands? No, I would like the opportunity to try and learn.
Are you familiar with Server Database? No, I would welcome the opportunity to try and learn.
What other skills do you have: I have some computer tech skills and im familiar with alot of computer componets, aswell as music software.
About yourself: Well im a retired musican, songwriter and entertainer. I have been playing videogames for over 25 years and have played 2Moons for the last two in a half years.
Why do you want to be a GM? Well 2 Moons GMs dident do a good job of GMing. I think I can do better and listion to what the people want and need in a GM. I have nothing but time on my hands so im always around and available,TY
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Extremely helpful in vent. And in game alike. Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
LOONEY
[MOD]
[MOD]
LOONEY

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 am

sounds like hes very helpful I say yes as well maybe he can add some coustom music to the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.prisonplanet.com
vietb0i

vietb0i

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:12 am

haha yes from me
beeDUBB haha funny guy helpful active , considerate
Back to top Go down
eLPsycho

eLPsycho

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am

bigwheel wrote:
Name: BigWheel
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Languages Spoken: English
Do you have GM experience in 2Moons or Dekaron? No
"Are you familiar with using GM commands? No, I would like the opportunity to try and learn."
Are you familiar with Server Database? No, I would welcome the opportunity to try and learn.
What other skills do you have: I have some computer tech skills and im familiar with alot of computer componets, aswell as music software.
About yourself: Well im a retired musican, songwriter and entertainer. I have been playing videogames for over 25 years and have played 2Moons for the last two in a half years.
Why do you want to be a GM? Well 2 Moons GMs dident do a good job of GMing. I think I can do better and listion to what the people want and need in a GM. I have nothing but time on my hands so im always around and available,TY
If u want i can help u with GM commands ^^ and teach u how to work with them... , its very easy... trust me Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 am

Yes From Me
Back to top Go down
ayush316

ayush316

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm

YES from me, but i doubt we are gonna get replies for these.

But who knows, new years might bring some surprises
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Application   [GM] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM] Application
Page 1 of 1