Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AKs insensibility skill.

Go down 
3 posters

Thoughts?
Agree.
AKs insensibility skill. Vote_lcap67%AKs insensibility skill. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Disagree.
AKs insensibility skill. Vote_lcap33%AKs insensibility skill. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
DoomedFenrir

AKs insensibility skill. Empty
PostSubject: AKs insensibility skill.   AKs insensibility skill. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 am

Perhaps during the release of a7 on this server you can fix the insensibility skill for azures, looking at 2moons.mmosite.com it gives a percentile for defeat rate, it's not supposed to be 100%, so... yea, fixing that would be great. I know a lot of people aren't familiar with that, I wasn't myself as I didn't play ak in 2moons but that's apparently how it is. I know it's more of a bug but it's been accepted for so long and been that way in every private server that I thought a lot of people wouldn't think it would be (a bug). So please think it over, if you want a balanced game then I believe this action needs to be taken.

Here is a video just to show you what exactly it is that I'm talking about:

Skip to 1 min and 25 seconds of the video when the mage is attacking the ak, you'll see that the crit attacks from the mage kb'd the ak WHILE he had insens on (refer the active skills above his hp bar). You'll also see this in a lot of the pvp videos for A7, where the ak is getting kb'd while insens is active.
Anyways, just refer to www.2moons.mmosite.com for all the skill descriptions and what not.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: AKs insensibility skill.   AKs insensibility skill. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:56 am

Where's the poll option for none of the above??... If ur gonna make a public vote you shld at least put options in for every1 to vote. You could hv put in: I dont care either way or Ak sucks so i dont care or ak shld be removed from the game and a glory hole put in it place. Any of those options wld hv been acceptable imo. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MyNipplesHurt on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoomedFenrir

PostSubject: Re: AKs insensibility skill.   AKs insensibility skill. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:30 pm

MyNipplesHurt wrote:
Where's the poll option for none of the above??
Why would you need an option for none of the above? It's just a suggestion to fix the skill that everyone over looked and I think it should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Hades
[GM]
[GM]
Hades

PostSubject: Re: AKs insensibility skill.   AKs insensibility skill. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 pm

ok i will check it out on 2moons cuz i dont think this ak has insen at lvl 5

Anyway thnx for ur suggestions
Back to top Go down
DoomedFenrir

PostSubject: Re: AKs insensibility skill.   AKs insensibility skill. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Hades wrote:
ok i will check it out on 2moons cuz i dont think this ak has insen at lvl 5

Anyway thnx for ur suggestions

Fair enough but lets take into consideration he did. It would barely matter since each level just decreases defeat probability by a mere 1 percent, so at level 5 an ak would have a defeat probability of -13%, only thing that added is duration but aside from that, nothing.

EDIT: how do you remove the poll? It's completely unnecessary as this is something that should be fixed regardless if people like it or not, especially if you are going for the authenticity of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKs insensibility skill.   AKs insensibility skill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AKs insensibility skill.
Page 1 of 1