Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell me your feed back

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want the server exp rate to be x20-x50
Yes
Tell me your feed back Vote_lcap43%Tell me your feed back Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Tell me your feed back Vote_lcap57%Tell me your feed back Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Abomination

Abomination

Tell me your feed back Empty
PostSubject: Tell me your feed back   Tell me your feed back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 am

Since alot of other servers leveling wise is pretty easy and can be achieved through out a week or two , or even less.

I was thinking of making it a slow process of leveling ( Not acclaim slow ) But decent 3 levels a day leveling.
That way the server will be long term.

Spoiler:

x50 Exp through out the week
x70-x90 At weekends Including x4 Drop rate.
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

vietb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your feed back   Tell me your feed back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 am

people come to play a private server because their lazy+they want to getaway from 2moons imo
they just want to get high level and look good and pvp etc
Back to top Go down
MyNipplesHurt
[MOD]
[MOD]
MyNipplesHurt

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your feed back   Tell me your feed back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:34 am

vietb0i wrote:
people come to play a private server because their lazy+they want to getaway from 2moons imo they just want to get high level and look good and pvp etc
I agree with you. But from the get-go Omni said he wanted us to get the full old 2m00ns experience. So that each time we lvl slowly tru our gears and weapons. Otherwise what's the point of some of the maps? Wld it be possible to slow down the xp from lvl 115 to 250? But its still a valid point. Peeps who play on pservers are lazy.
Back to top Go down
DoomedFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your feed back   Tell me your feed back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 pm

MyNipplesHurt wrote:
vietb0i wrote:
people come to play a private server because their lazy+they want to getaway from 2moons imo they just want to get high level and look good and pvp etc
I agree with you. But from the get-go Omni said he wanted us to get the full old 2m00ns experience. So that each time we lvl slowly tru our gears and weapons. Otherwise what's the point of some of the maps? Wld it be possible to slow down the xp from lvl 115 to 250? But its still a valid point. Peeps who play on pservers are lazy.

Looking at the level 200 map I can tell you that going from 200-250 is not gonna be easy. The 200 map gives very little exp, that's what I heard from a lvl 160 guildie. So I think leaving it as is would probably be the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your feed back   Tell me your feed back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me your feed back
Page 1 of 1