Dekaron Imperial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron Imperial

Dekaron Private Server Action 12 with 11 classes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like the ideas presented?
Yes, all of them .
Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_lcap0%Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes for Maveric system.
Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_lcap14%Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes for Max level.
Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_lcap14%Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes for siege level.
Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_lcap29%Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes for +9.
Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_lcap29%Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
None, get outta here.
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DoomedFenrir

Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Empty
PostSubject: Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9.   Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 am

Hi,
I spoke to of the GMs that were online today and he explained to me how the maveric system works.
My suggestion is that there be a rate for maveric system, something like 75% success for magic, 50% for noble and 25% for divine. I believe this would greatly increase re-playability and also expect a lot of positive things to come out of it (such as pk for territorial claim).

I personally believe the max level should be kept at 200, instead of 250, unless there are levels that would greatly benefit players at higher levels instead of having to put a lot of effort into grinding and so forth. But keeping a non-rb system (imo) would do great because it would greatly reduce chances of imbalances between classes (as seen in a lot of rb influenced servers)

Siege level req. should be kept at lvl 2 (max) because find the need work for their participation at siege but that's not the main reason why I want it implemented. My main reason is the pk factor of implementing siege level req. It would be fun (sorry to be mean) to interrupt the opposing party from time to time and would of course bring forth a lot of GvG outside of heiharp or siege. Although, refraining from putting level 3 as the requirement would be best as it would be pretty hectic to farm for 600 ap to get from lvl 2 - lvl 3 all the time (900 in total).

Having level 9 as the max upgrade option, imo, would be best because in case of +12, the weapons benefit greatly from this, more so than armor. This will surely create a lot of imbalance between class. Staying close to 2moons roots would be best, I think.

That's all for now, please discuss whether you agree or not.

Thanks

Last edited by DoomedFenrir on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added poll)
Back to top Go down
vietb0i

vietb0i

PostSubject: Re: Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9.   Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 am

i like the idea of max lvl 250

mavric system is aight to i gues

sieg req lv 2 or 3 doesn bother me it aint that hard

items +9 would make the game more like 2moons but again i dont mind
Back to top Go down
_Omni_
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9.   Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 am

Max level 250 will give you alot of benefits. Alot of the skills will be maxed out at level 15 meaning alot of your skills wont be maxed out unto you are arounf level 230-250. I want to keep it close to 2moons as possible and at the same time offer new all the new features of the Korean dekaron, such as +12 and level 250, ect. Keep the suggestions comming.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9.   Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mav System, max level, siege level req, +9.
Page 1 of 1